A screen represents a physical space where films are shown. Creating a screen lets you use Vista to schedule sessions in that space.
Note: We recommend that you create screens in Head Office instead of Cinema Manager, as it's easier to import screens created in Head Office to Cinema Manager. For instructions, see Creating a new screen at Head Office.
Before you begin
- The cinema where the screen belongs has been created in Head Office.
- At least one projection group has been created.
- You belong to a user group with permission to create screens.
- Go to Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Screens.
- Click Create.
- Enter or select the screen's details as required.