You can set up a seating experience where a patron can buy part of a sofa and the partially sold sofa appears as fully sold.
The entire sofa seat appears as sold on the POS screen even when the sofa is partially booked.
- Create a new area category to hold the multi-personal seating.
- Select Show partially sold multi-person seating as sold.
- Select the screen to which you want to add the new seating layout.
- Create a new layout in the area for sofa seating. Alternatively, copy an existing seating layout and amend it to include the new sofa seating area.
- Add a new ticket type to the area category you created.
- Add the ticket type to one or more price cards.
- In Showtime Manger, set the Seat allocation to be either Manual or Automatic.
Important! If the seat allocation is set to Disabled, this feature will not work.
Please sign in to leave a comment.