You can set up a seating experience where a patron can buy part of a sofa and the partially sold sofa appears as fully sold.
The entire sofa seat appears as sold on the POS screen even when the sofa is partially booked.
- Create a new area category to hold the multi-personal seating.
- Select Show partially sold multi-person seating as sold.
- Select the screen to which you want to add the new seating layout.
- Create a new layout in the area for sofa seating. Alternatively, copy an existing seating layout and amend it to include the new sofa seating area.
- Add a new ticket type to the area category you created.
- Add the ticket type to one or more price cards.
- In Showtime Manger, set the Seat allocation to be either Manual or Automatic.
Important! If the seat allocation is set to Disabled, this feature will not work.