Manage your restaurant's opening hours.
Defining your opening hours
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, go to Opening Hours.
- Create a new record, and customise it to suit your requirements.
- (Optional) To create more than one open period for a single day (for example, separate morning and evening open hours), click Add Opening Period.
Note: After you have applied the regular opening hours to your restaurant record, you can create exceptions for events such as public holidays.
Creating exceptions to your regular opening hours
Create exceptions to your restaurant's regular opening hours, to cater for events such as public holidays or scheduled maintenance. You can also use exceptions to change your regular booking procedures, for example to reduce the number of tables that can be booked in advance.
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, open Venue Facility maintenance for your restaurant.
- On the Opening Hours tab, create a new exception.
- Enter a Name and Date Range.
- Customise the other details of the exception to suit your requirements.
- Click Save.
Tip: If your restaurant contains multiple table layout areas, it's a good idea to select Apply to all Restaurants so you don't need to create new exceptions in each of your venue facility records.
Please sign in to leave a comment.