The Loyalty window displays any messages and recognitions available to a member.
- Click More to expand the POS buttons
- Click Loyalty.
- The Swipe Loyalty Card window appears.
- Swipe/scan the member's Loyalty card and click Enter.
(Alternatively) If the Display Loyalty Prompt Before Every Sale setting is selected for the POS terminal, swipe/scan the card when the prompt is displayed before the transaction, or click Manual to access the Swipe Loyalty Card window.
- The Loyalty window displays the following information:
- Member data: Displays a welcome message based on the Pagelet set up for the club, and any special offers.
- Messages: Displays any Message Recognitions that the member qualifies for.'
- Recognitions: Displays the Default Balance Type and any Balance Types configured to Show On POS. Any Recognitions available to the member are displayed. Press Buy to redeem the corresponding Recognition.
- Buy: Press to redeem the corresponding Recognition.
- Replace Card: Press to assign a new card to the member. This is a replacement card, not an additional card.
- More: Displays additional information about the member.
- Clear member: Removes the member from the transaction, and allows you to load a new member.
- Exit: Press to return to the Concessions screen.
- Click Exit to return to the Concessions screen.
- The POS operator may continue with a transaction that is loaded on the new member's card. The member's Card No and Name are displayed at the bottom of the POS screen.