If a member loses or damages their card, a new one can be issued. The original card is not needed to do this as long as the member can be located based on their details. The original card is made inactive once the new card is issued. This process can not be used to give members multiple active cards.
- Click More to expand the POS buttons.
- Click Loyalty. The Swipe Loyalty Card window is displayed.
- Swipe or scan the original card if present, or enter member details and click Enter to locate the member.
- Select the required member. The Loyalty window is displayed with the member's data.
- Click Replace Card.
Note: Security for the Replace Card button is based on the POS-SECURITY system setting SecurityForLoyaltyCardReplacement in Back Office.
The Swipe Loyalty Card window is displayed.
- Swipe or scan the new Loyalty card, or manually enter the Card No.
- Click Exit to return to the Concessions screen.
- The POS operator may continue with a transaction that is loaded on the new member's card.
The member's Card No and Name are displayed at the bottom of the POS screen.