When you've set up you Film records with Rentrak codes, Vista can automatically update film data to reflect the details, such as release dates or censor ratings, stored in Rentrak's database. To configure this behavior:
- Go to Head Office Manager or Cinema Manager > Maintenance > System Settings > EDIFilmUpdateOption.
- Update the Configuration Value field as needed. For example:
- Enter |NOUPDATE| to prevent the system from updating any details of films linked to Rentrak.
- Enter |RELEASEDATE|CENSOR| to have the system update only the Censor and Opening Date fields of films linked to Rentrak.
- Enter |TITLE|FULLTITLE|DISTRIBUTOR|RELEASEDATE|CENSOR|SYNOPSIS|DURATION| to have the system update all possible data for films linked to Rentrak.
Note: Regardless of how you configure the update behavior, an alert always appears in Vista when the release date of a film linked to Rentrak changes.
If necessary, you can exclude a film from Rentrak updates on a schedule-by-schedule basis. For example, you could exclude a film from Rentrak hourly updates butt include it in daily or weekly updates. To configure scheduled update behavior:
- Go to Head Office Manager or Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Film.
- Open the record of the film for which you want to adjust the update schedule.
- In the Box Office tab, select Exclude from Consolidator Feeds.
- In the When to Exclude list, choose the schedules that you want to exclude the film from.
- Click Save.