An event might occur during a transaction that would be useful to record in order to follow up later. Comments can be used to label transactions with certain events.
For example: POS crashes during a transaction.
- In POS, press More to expand the POS Button Menu.
- Press Comment so the Recent Orders window displays.
- Select the transaction line to add a comment against.
- Press Comment.
- If a predefined set of Comment Reasons has been set up, a dialog is displayed to choose the required comment.
- If no predefined comments have been configured, the on-screen keyboard displays to enter a custom comment.
Note: The predefined comment selection window also has a Custom Comment button, which can be pressed to display the on-screen keyboard instead.
- Select or enter the required comment.
- Press Enter.
- The comment is recorded in the transaction line.
- Press Exit to return to POS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.