You can number sessions created at your cinema.
Show number system setting
Determine how show numbers are generated when creating new sessions in Showtime Manager with the UseShowNumber system setting in Cinema Manager > Maintenance.
- Y: Increment from start number.
- R: Increment from start number and re-sequence when batch is extended.
- D: Decrement from start number.
- N: Do not generate show numbers.
Note: When using descending show numbers, consecutive shows on the selected screen (on the same day) are numbered from the value set in Start Show Numbers From. For example, if the number entered is 10, and 3 sessions are created, they will be numbered 10, 9 and 8 respectively, in order of their start time.
Changing a session's show number
- Open Showtime Manager.
- Select the session you wish to change the show number of.
- In the Session Properties panel, enter a new value for the session's Show Number.
- Click OK to return to Showtime Manager.
Reassigning show numbers
Show numbers of configured sessions can become out of sequence when sessions are added to a screen in Showtime Manager in a non-consecutive order. Clicking the Reorder Shows button restores a screen's show numbers to the correct order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.