Task Manager allows your cinema's box office sales to be extracted to MACCS as an eBOR file.
Schedule the MACCS Box Office Return task using the Task Scheduling Wizard and ensure your data is set up for the extract to run correctly.
Scheduling a MACCS Box Office Return task
Contact your Vista representative to set up a MACCS Box Office Return task for your cinema.
Setting up data for the MACCS Box Office Return extract
Set up the following data for the MACCS Box Office Return task to run correctly.
- For Attributes to be included in the extract, Attribute records must have an External Code, and Distributor Feeds must be selected in the Applications dropdown.
- All Currency and Country records must have an External Code.
- Each Site for which the extract is generated must be linked to a Country, and each associated Cinema must be linked to a Currency.
Running a MACCS Box Office Return task with custom values
The Task Scheduling Wizard enables a MACCS Box Office Return task to be run at any selected time for a given period by using the Custom Run function.
- Select MACCS Box Office Return in the dropdown menu.
- Click Custom Run.
- Select to run the task for a business day or a business week.
- Select the date.
- If an extract is requested for a single day, the task runs for the date selected. If the day is not complete, the extract runs for the most recent complete day.
- If an extract is requested for a week, the task runs for the week that includes the selected date. If the week is not complete, the extract runs for the most recent complete week.
- Click OK.