Tip-sharing is possible for payroll-based operations.
- Staff arrive at the cinema and clock in to the relevant work area (either their Rostered Work Area or a selected Work Area).
Note: The Work Area determines whether the staff are contributing and/or receiving tips for a particular Tip Share Period.
- At the end of their shift, staff cash up their POS sessions and then clock out.
- The tip sharing amounts are calculated as part of the cash up. For contributors, Tip Sharing Contributions are printed on the Cashup Slip.
- In the Tip Share module, the manager opens the Tip Share Contribution page to review the tip contributions at the end of the Tip Share Period or payroll period.
- (Optional) If required, the manager makes corrections to the Staff Time data. This is may be needed if, for example, staff forget to clock out or clocked into the wrong Work Area.
- On the Tip Share Distribution page, the manager calculates the distribution amounts based on the configured calculation method.
- The manager checks that all the tip distributions have been finalized for all the days in the payroll period before running the payroll extract.
- The Tip Share Distribution amounts are included in staff paychecks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.