Loyalty programme points balances can appear on POS, Kiosk, or on printed receipts or tickets when customers make purchases. Including this information on displays and printouts keeps staff and customers informed and is particularly helpful when balance types are affected by the transaction.
To have a balance type's number of points available and number of points used appear on displays and printouts:
- Go to Loyalty Manager > Loyalty Admin > Configuration > Settings.
- Click EnableRewardsAtPurchase and set the Value field to Yes.
- Go to Loyalty Manager > Loyalty Admin > Campaigns > Balance Types.
- Click a balance type that you'd like to appear on displays and printouts.
- Select Show on Sales Channel.
Important! Be sure your receipt and ticket templates are configured to include the relevant data fields.
Please sign in to leave a comment.