A Person Type's Default Access determines which pages can be accessed by Loyalty Persons of that Person Type. For example, default access can be used to provide specific, different, sets of permissions to Managers and Customer Service staff.
The concept of Default Access does not apply to the Person Types Administrator (who have access to all pages), or User (who have access to no pages).
- In Loyalty, go to Loyalty Admin > Configuration > Person Types.
- Click the Person Type whose default access you want to modify.
- Click Show Default Access.
The Grant Access to Sections window appears.
- Select or clear the check boxes to allow or deny the Person Type access to each page.
- Click Save Sections Access to save the Persons Type's default access for newly-created Persons. Or, click Save and Apply to Existing Users to change the default access for both new and existing Persons.