Membership Programs can be configured in loyalty to represent paid subscriptions to Loyalty clubs that can be bought at POS.
Before you begin
- Configure the concession item(s) to be sold at POS representing activation/renewal of the membership package.
- Configure the Membership Packages in Vista Loyalty.
- Make sure the club can be activated at POS.
- (Optional) Create a concession button in the POS designer profile for the configured item(s).
- In POS, ring up the item that represents the activation or renewal of the membership package.
Note: If your organisation offers membership packages for multiple distinct clubs, each will have its own item for activation and renewal of membership.
- If your membership package offers different levels of subscription, such as Standard and Gold, an options dialog will appear for the operator to select the desired level.
- If you membership package offers different subscription lengths, such as 6- or 12-months, an options dialog will appear for the operator to select the desired subscription length.
- If the item in the order window is an Activation item, the operator will be prompted to enter Loyalty details for the new member. If the item is a Renewal item, the operator will be prompted to swipe the existing member's loyalty card.
- Complete payment for the transaction as normal.