Vista POS contains a window to view recent orders to perform operations retrospectively.
Before you begin
- Enable the Recent Orders button on the POS Button Layout(s) for the required Workstation(s).
- The system setting SecurityPOSRecentOrders determines whether or not security approval is required to access this function.
- In POS, press More.
- Press Recent Orders.
The Recent Orders window displays the 10 most recent transactions performed at the workstation.
Note: Depending on the setting SecurityPOSRecentOrders, security approval may be required.
- The operator can perform a number of actions from this window:
- Use the scroll buttons to view additional transactions;
- Touch the Transaction Time or Transaction Number headings to change the sort order;
- Toggle the Show All Workstations button to see transactions from other workstations; Security approval is required;
- Select a transaction to Refund;
- Select a transaction to Reprint a Ticket or Receipt;
- Select a transaction to Show Details;
- Select a transaction to add a Comment to; the first row on the screen applies to the POS Session in general, which can also have a Comment added to it.
- Press Exit to return to the main POS screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.