Use manual recognitions to allocate a one-time recognition to a Loyalty member or group.
Before you begin
- Create the Recognition.
Note: When creating the Recognition, select Manually Select Recognition. This makes the recognition available for manual allocation on this form.
- In Loyalty, go Loyalty Admin >
- Use the Lookup function to search for the member you want to allocate the recognition to.
- Alternatively, enter the relevant Group to allocate the recognition to all members within that group.
This requires you to have set up a Rule and Group to define the selection of eligible members.
- Enter a Note explaining the reason for allocating the recognition.
- In the Name drop-down menu, select the recognition to award.
- Enter the Total Available to each member being awarded the recognition.
- Select an Expiry Date for this instance of the recognition.
- (Optional) Confirm or enter a Points Cost, and the Balance Type to deduct the points from.
- If the recognition is configured with Reward needs to be Collected, select a Pick-up Site.
- Click Save.