When selling age-restricted tickets at POS, you have the option to require manager approval of the transaction or entry of a patron's birthdate to allow the purchase to proceed.
- Choose the security level needed to sell tickets to age-restricted films.
- Go to Head Office Manager or Cinema Manager > Maintenance > System Settings > SecuritySellAgeRestrictedFilm.
- Enter an integer in the Value field to determine what level of security is required to sell tickets to age-restricted films.
- Specify an age restriction and associated action at POS.
- Go to Head Office Manager or Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Censor Ratings.
- Select or create a censor rating.
- Select Age Restricted.
- Specify an age.
Note: When you set a minimum age for a censor rating, the age restriction and a minimum birthdate appears in POS, below the Film Rating on the Alternate Tickets screen, on the ticket line in the Order window, and at the top of the Keyboard window.
- Select one or both options in the Required Action field.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.