To access the Alternate Ticket Screen, press the Session button on the Tickets screen.
The Alternate Ticket Screen can be used for the following purposes:
- To find additional ticket types that are not shown on the Main screen.
- To find additional ticket types available to the customer after their loyalty card or member card has been swiped.
- To scan voucher redemptions (and choosing the correct ticket type for this voucher).
- To scan or swipe the member or loyalty card (and choosing member or loyalty-only ticket types if desired).
- To view more information about the selected movie (for example: the description of the movie, censor ratings, timing, the actors, directors, and producers of the film, and seating information).
- To view information on the films included in a Marathon. This is the only place where details of all the films can be viewed (only the Marathon Film, which is defined in Back Office, is displayed on the Tickets screen).
- To display additional information in the Information window about the selected alternate ticket type, scanned vouchers, and tickets that are part of a package.
Note: Define the buttons you wish to be visible on the Alternate Ticket screen in Cinema Manager > Maintenance > POS Buttons Layout > Button Group > Alternate Ticket > Available Buttons.
Please sign in to leave a comment.