For transactions involving Loyalty points, Loyalty recognition tickets, ticket vouchers, or package tickets, refunds are processed to the fullest extent possiblevia Sales Server. The manager may wish to further compensate patrons if required.
- Refunding a Loyalty points transaction: If a Loyalty member presented their card and earned points for the transaction, the applicable points are deducted from the Loyalty membership.
- Refunding a Loyalty recognition ticket transaction: If a Loyalty recognition ticket was redeemed, the recognition is not replenished by the refund.
- Refunding a package ticket: The package ticket transaction is displayed as a single collapsed line (individual lines are hidden). All lines (tickets and concessions) associated with the package are refunded.
- Refunding a voucher transaction: The voucher is not reissued but is marked as refunded in the database.
Before you begin:
Ensure the Sales Server web service is configured correctly in .
- Go to Cinema Manager > Box Office > Transaction Manager.
- Select the required session or film.
- Click Search.
Tip! Use filters to make it easier to find the transaction you need. You can also change the order the transactions are sorted in.
- Select the required transactions.
- Select a Refund Payment Type.
- Click Process.
The Refund Status of the selected transactions change as the refund process is completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.