The Alternative Tickets screen can have a large number of ticket types available. In this case, the search button can be used to find the ticket based on criteria entered, for example: part of the ticket name.
Results matching the criteria entered will appear and the correct ticket type can then be selected from the reduced list.
- In POS > Concession Screen click the Session Button.
The Alternate Ticket screen appears.
- Click the Search Button.
The Keyboard window appears.
- Enter a full or partial name of a Ticket Type in the Enter Search Criteria and click Enter.
The Ticket Search window appears displaying results from the search criteria.
Tip: Click the Show Deals button to search for deals containing the entered search criteria.
- Select the appropriate Ticket Type/s and Exit the Alternate Ticket screen.
- Complete the order and click the Payment Button.
- The Payment Screen appears.
- Click Complete to finish the sales transaction.
Please sign in to leave a comment.