You can enter the details of past sales in Cinema Manager > Box Office > Transaction Manager.
Before you begin
- Ensure the Sales Server web service is configured correctly in Maintenance > .
- Ensure the required workstation is selected in the Enter Past Sales as Workstation field in the Settings ribbon to display the associated ticket types. The workstation cannot be changed after a past sale is entered.
- Select the required date, film, and session from the Home ribbon.
- Click Search.
The grid is populated with the Price Card and Ticket Types for the selected session.
- Click to highlight the required past sale and enter the quantity and Payment Type into the grid.
- If required, correct any incorrectly entered past sales. This can only be done before clicking Process.
- Click to highlight the required past sale.
- Click Remove Selected to delete the selected past sale.
- Click Process.
Note: Clicking the Enter Refund Tickets tab at any stage during the search clears the returned results. A prompt is displayed only if the tab is clicked after past sales have been entered.