The Occupancy Report by Screen shows the number of and percentage of seats that were purchased out of the maximum amount of seats available for all sessions in each auditorium. The figures exclude comps. House seats are included in maximum amount of seats that are available.
- This report includes all sessions regardless of whether or not sales were generated.
- The total seats available for purchase includes any house seats available.
- Comps are not included in the Max Seats Purchased.
- Report is designed to be run over the period of a day.
- Total Cinema Occupancy appears at the top of the report.
Refers to the auditorium in the cinema that the film is showing in.
The total amount of seats available in the cinema in one session. This amount is the number prior to any seats being purchased or redeemed. It includes any house seats that may have been reserved.
The number of sessions that screened in the respective auditorium within the selected date period.
% for Film
This shows the average occupancy to each of the sessions of a film. The weekly average appears in the last column.