A multiuse voucher is a single voucher that can be used multiple times, and topped up with different types of redemptions between uses.
- Select Create voucher type.
- Enter a Name for the voucher type.
Tip! Enter a name that tells you about the voucher type at a glance. For example: Multiuse with 5 child tickets.
- Enter a Voucher code.
This is a six-character code that can be alphanumeric. POS will only accept vouchers with characters A-Z and 0-9, where letters are capitalised.
- Select Multiuse as the Type of voucher you're creating.
- Enter the number of Tickets that will be available onto the multiuse voucher when it's sold.
- Select how the expiry date is calculated.
Calculate on sale means the redemptions will expire after a particular length of time from the date on which the voucher is sold.
Calculate on printing date means the redemptions will expire after a particular length of time from the date on which the voucher is printed.
No expiry means the redemptions can be used at any time in the future. If you choose this option, the following expiry settings will become disabled.
Calculate on session date means the redemptions will expire after a particular length of time from the session date of the ticket purchased in the same transaction as the voucher.
For example: You could use this as part of a promotion for customers who are already purchasing a ticket. Offering them a voucher with a short expiration period, based on the session date of the existing session in their order, will encourage them to return to the cinema.
To enable calculation on session date, select Generate Barcode on Issue on the voucher item in Head Office or Cinema Manager.
- Enter a number into the Expiry unit field to determine the number of Days or Months for which the voucher is valid after the event specified above.
- Choose whether or not to Set the expiry dates to the end of the month during which the voucher expires.
- Choose whether or not the Sales channel can override expiry date on sale.
When selected, this affects vouchers sold at POS. POS will prompt the operator with the option to change the expiry date to a different one from that configured on the voucher type.
- Choose whether or not to Allow recharge.
When the voucher becomes empty, this lets the moviegoer top their voucher up with the number of tickets configured above.