Voucher types you create are listed in the Voucher types tab. From here, more detailed configuration options are available.
- Click on the voucher type you want to configure.
- On the Overview tab, make any changes to your earlier configuration of the voucher type.
- On the Base pricing tab, enter pricing details for the voucher type.
The Ticket admin price is the price of each ticket on the voucher.
The Sale ticket admin fee lets you charge an administration fee for each ticket on the voucher.
The Card fee lets you charge a fee to cover the cost of the physical voucher.
Note: If you have integrated Voucher Manager with Head Office, you can configure different pricing per site for the voucher type.
- On the Limitations tab, select a time schedule to make the voucher available for use within particular periods of time.
- On the Recharging tab, apply a recharge option to the multiuse voucher and enter the pricing for a recharge.
Note: Recharge options are only available if you have selected Allow recharge on the Overview tab.
- On the Card Replacement tab, select the voucher type that this multiuse voucher can be replaced with.
Note: Card replacement is only available if you have selected Integrate with Loyalty on the Overview tab. When replaced, all Loyalty points and data will be transferred to the replacement card.