Detailed configuration options are available when you select a gift card.
- On the Base pricing tab, select the pricing type for activation.
Fixed: the moviegoer is charged the exact amount you enter.
Variable: the gift card can be sold for any price within the range you enter.
- If you want to allow the gift card to be recharged with money, select Allow recharge.
- If you want the expiry date to be extended when the gift card is recharged, select Extend validity period on recharge.
Note: Don't select this option if you've selected No expiry on the Overview tab.
- On the Limitations tab, select a time schedule to make the voucher available for use within particular periods of time.
- On the Card replacement tab, select the voucher types that this gift card can be replaced with.
Note: Card replacement is only available if you have selected Integrate with Loyalty on the Overview tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.