The Daily Sales report gives an overview of your box-office and concession sales in a specified date range. The report is divided into the following sections:
- Box Office: Summarised ticket revenue
- Service Charges: Total revenue from each of your service charges
- Sales Channel: Summarised ticket revenue from each of your sales channels
- Concession Sales: Summarised concession revenue
- Credit Cards: Total revenue from each credit-card brand
- Other Tendors: Total revenue from each revenue source except credit cards and bankable tenders
- Bankable Tenders: Total revenue from sources that require banking, such as cash
Include Tip Share
Determines whether tip shares are included as part of the Total Tenders calculation.
Group Sales by Sales
Determines whether concession sales are grouped according to their sales account. If you select No, they'll be grouped according to their item class.
Include POS Sessions
Determines whether the report will include a summary of sales from each POS session within the specified Date Range.
|The report will include ticket and concession-sales data for the selected date range.
|The calculation for redemption sales is redemption tickets sold in the report date range, multiplied by their value, minus any taxes applied to them.
|Ticket transactions made before the report's date range, for sessions scheduled within the report's date range.
|Ticket transactions made within the report's date range, for sessions scheduled after the report's date range.
|The value of any tab adjustments made during the report's date range. Staff can adjust tabs to discount or comp an item.