Change the valid dates of vouchers if you need to correct what is in your existing stock.
- Go to Voucher Manager > Voucher Inquiry.
- Generate a selection of voucher stock to view.
- Select the vouchers to adjust using checkboxes.
- Click Change valid dates.
- Indicate the selection of vouchers to adjust.
- Enter the date range within which the stock is valid.
Note: Two expiry settings, Set expiry dates to end of month and Sales channel can override expiry date on sale, will continue to apply if they were enabled on the voucher type.
- Optionally enter a comment about this change.
- Save the new validity period.
Voucher Manager will briefly display a message when the stock is successfully updated. The new validity period will now display in the search results grid.