You can edit film booking properties for marathons as a whole or for any individual components included in a marathon. Go to Film Manager > Circuit Planning, Film Manager > Holdover, or Cinema Manager > Showtime Manager to find these settings.
Important! A marathon can't be edited after tickets have been sold or the first session of the marathon has started.
- In Circuit Planning, Holdover, or Showtime Manager, select the marathon booking.
- Optionally, select any component bookings of the marathon in the Film Booking Properties panel.
- Edit the properties.
- Click Save.
There are a few additional details about a marathon that you can edit in Head Office Manager > Maintenance > Sessions > Marathon tab.
- Marathon Film: Determines which film record is used to advertise the marathon as a whole.
- Print Ticket For Each Session: Determines whether a single ticket is printed for the marathon or individual tickets are printed for each film.
Note: If you print a ticket for each film, the system setting TicketNumberingForMarathons determines whether an individual ticket number is assigned to each session ticket. Use this option if government regulations require you to report separate ticket numbers. Alternatively, if you print a single ticket for the marathon session, be sure your POS print template ticket.txt contains a conditional statement that includes a '+' symbol to generate sequential numbering. For example:
- Box Office Relative Split: Determines what proportion of the marathon's box office revenue is allocated to each component film.
Please sign in to leave a comment.