If a card needs to be cancelled (for example, by becoming lost or stolen) it can be deactivated and/or replaced with a new card.
Before you begin
- If you're replacing a member's card, you must first create a replacement card. For instructions, see Adding a loyalty card.
- In Loyalty, go to Loyalty Administrator > Members > Members and search for the member whose card you want to deactivate or replace.
- On the Add/Modify Member screen, click Member Card.
- Replace or deactivate the member's existing card:
- Replace: Search for the replacement card's number in the Card search box, then click to replace the existing card with the replacement card.
- Deactivate: Click beside the card's number to deactivate the card.
- Click Close.
Please sign in to leave a comment.