Points that have been erroneously received or removed from a member can be adjusted from within Loyalty Administrator.
- In Loyalty, go to Loyalty Administrator > Members > Members and search for the member whose points you want to adjust.
- Click on the name of the member.
- In the Add/Modify Member screen, click Member Summary.
- In the Summary window, click Adjust Member Points.
- Enter the details of the adjustment.
For the Adjustment Type field, select Increase or Decrease to correct the Points Earned by the Member
For the Adjustment Type field, select Decrease (Redemption) to correct the Points Used by the member.
The Points Earned and Points Used figures appear in the Member Points Expiry screen and in the Member Points Summary report.
- Click Save Points Adjustment.