Create a push notification to ask Loyalty members to rate their film and/or trailers after a session.
Before you begin
Ensure that the system setting VistaMessagingURL has been configured in Loyalty.
Setting up push notifications
- On the Loyalty website, select Communications > Notifications > Add New Record.
- Enter a Description.
For example: Exit poll.
- Select Push as the Notification Method.
- Set Notification Type to Session End.
- Select values for Members, Rule, Club, and Level.
- Enter a Push Message.
For example: Thank you for watching the film. Would you like to rate your experience?
- (Optional) Enable back-up emails for members who have opted out of push notifications.
- Set the Action Required to Open Booking.
- Enter a Title and Message.
Note: The title and full message will be visible once Vista Mobile is launched.
- Use the Tags control to add tags to the Message.
For example: [SessionTime] and [MovieName]
Redirecting email recipients
If Loyalty members have opted out of receiving push notifications, you can configure emails to be sent as prompts instead.
- On the Loyalty website, select Send Email When Member Not Opted in for Push Notifications when creating the push notification.
- Configure the system setting VistaConnectURL.
- In Vista Connect, configure the system settings WebRoutingUrl and Mobile_IosUrlScheme.
Email recipients will receive a URL redirecting them to a page for submitting their ratings.
Note: Loyalty members can also opt out of receiving emails. In this case, members will not receive any notification.