- In Showtime Manager, go to a planning day.
- Drag a Film from the Film Palette, and drop it onto a Screen in the planning grid to schedule a session.
- If more than one Movie Format is available for the Film and only one matches the format attributes available on the Screen, Showtime Manager picks the correct format.
- If more than one Movie Format matches the format attributes available on the Screen, a prompt appears so the user can select a film with an appropriate format.
- Move Format to Screen matching takes place. If the format of the selected or only available film doesn't match an attribute of the screen, a warning or error message appears, depending on your attribute setup.
- When the session is successfully scheduled, attribute inheritance takes place. Attributes set up as Inherit to Session are added to the Session from the following sources:
- Movie Format
- Optionally, use the Attributes dropdown in the Session Properties panel to add or remove attributes.
Note: Any attribute configured as Enforced and Inherit to Session cannot be removed.
- Click Save.