Also in Vista Classic
Users have the ability to undo deposits in CashDesk so that mistakes can be easily reversed.
At a glance
- Deposits made in the current business day can be reversed.
- Improve staff efficiency by reducing the need to contact Vista Support.
Easily undo a deposit
It's now possible to quickly and easily undo a deposit. Staff will be able to correct a mistake or amend a deposit without needing to contact Vista Support.
The deposit will need to meet these criteria:
- The deposit has been made within the current business day, and the day is not yet closed in CashDesk.
- The bank bag has not yet been despatched.
- The source fund is still active or the sales session is not cashed up, and all values in the deposit can be returned to their source.
- The user has permission to undo deposits.
If it's not possible to undo a deposit because it doesn't meet the criteria, the button will be greyed-out.
Cinema managers can choose which of their user groups have permission to undo a deposit, and for added security can also choose if a witness is required. A record of all deposits which have been undone is kept in the fund's Transaction History.
|Enhancement type||Financial, functionality|
|Release status||Under development|
|Release date||2023 Q2|
Article is closed for comments.