Use the Stock Receipt application in Cinema Manager to enter details of goods you've received.
- Expected Receipts appear when you've created a purchase order for items you expect to receive.
- If you're not creating purchase orders in Vista, create a Vendor Receipt to document the items you expect to receive so that you can add them to your inventory when they arrive.
- Use the Return Stock form to document received goods that you'll return to the vendor instead of add to your inventory.
- Use the Reverse Receipt form to correct any errors you make in documenting items received.
When you create a form, you have a few key settings to consider:
- The Tax Inclusive setting determines whether tax is included in the calculation of cost values.
Note: The system setting StockReceiptsShowSaleTaxButton determines whether the Tax Inclusive option appears. The system setting StockReceiptsTaxToUse determines whether the Item or Vendor tax rate is used, or the lowest between them.
- Depending on your settings, your options might be limited when you attempt to select a date in the past for any form you're creating.
Note: The system setting StockMovementBackDateEntry controls back-dated stock receipts and stocktakes.
- The Include in Stocktake setting determines whether the received stock is included in any current stocktake.
Go to Cinema Manager > Reports > Stocktake Reports to see stock-related reports.