You can choose to leave comments on Vista Help Centre articles. Our decision to do this was to:
- Create a way for customers to interact.
- Identify topics/product areas that require additional help content.
- Encourage an online user community to assist with ensuring we provide relevant content.
At Vista, we want to provide a safe environment for people to ask questions and provide insight. Therefore, we have guidelines we expect our users to follow when commenting on Vista Help Centre articles. If our content moderators find any comments that don’t follow these guidelines, they will delete them.
- Respect others, their beliefs, ethnicity, and gender. Keep it clean and use language you’d use around your parents.
- Post content that’s relevant and expands on the conversation. Vista will not tolerate illegal, defamatory, or obscene posts – Vista does not condone this behaviour.
- Propose ideas and alternatives. We encourage article feedback and for you to share suggestions with your fellow online members.
- Keep your cool. No matter how much a discussion might excite you, refrain from swearing, using leetspeak, or posting hasty or irrelevant comments.
- Construct your comments clearly, free of abbreviations and all caps. Then, after you’ve constructed your message, please read it and ensure others will understand your points. Remember, something that you might think is satirical or humourous might not be read that way by someone else.