The Book with a friend feature allows subscription members to buy tickets on behalf of their friends, using their friends' subscriptions. This ensures that your most valued customers can optimise their social experience, from the ticket purchase flow all the way to the cinema.
A subscription member can generate a code from their subscriptions home page and share it with another member. When the other member saves the code, the two become friends. The second member can then book tickets on behalf of the first member, and has the option to grant them access to their own subscription tickets as well.
See our article on setting up book with a friend.
- Your subscribers must be friends before booking tickets on behalf of one another.
- Your subscribers can't apply any of their friends' subscription benefits other than tickets.
- For example: If your subscription provides a 10% discount on concessions, your friends can't apply this to their own orders.
- Your subscribers can't book tickets on behalf of one another using a kiosk.
- Your friends' profile images aren't displayed during ticket purchase in the mobile app.
- Your friends can't see bookings you've made for them in their account, but they can see these transactions when they are logged in.
- You can't refund tickets online for a booking made by a friend.
- You will be notified by email when your friends book tickets for you, but the tickets will be sent to your friends.
- You won't be emailed if your friend stops sharing their subscription tickets with you.
- You won't be emailed if your friend books a ticket for you, and later makes any changes to the order.
- Your friends' profile images won't be displayed in any emails.
- Region codes and region-specific links won't apply to any Loyalty emails.
- There are no default email templates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.