Allow Esker to integrate directly with Vista Cloud so that you can compare and update film-hire lines from your distributor invoices. Esker is a third-party company which specialises in scanning and loading invoice data.
Before you begin
Contact your Vista representative to:
- Set up your GAS account, and request additional GAS tokens for each Esker user.
- Update the Head Office system setting LegacyFilmHireAdjustments to N.
- Configure these system settings in Head Office > Maintenance:
System setting Recommended value Description AdjustmentFormat Reversal and recalculation
When you adjust a film hire contract, the original record is reversed and recalculated.
If set to Adjustment, a new adjustment record is created.
Yes When adjusting invoiced Film Hire records, allow the records to be adjusted again. WhenCalcSetExportToInvoices No Determines whether the film hire record is set to ready to export by default, as part of the film hire calculation. WhenCalcSetInvoiceAmount No Determines whether the invoice amount is defaulted to the Final Amount as part of the film hire calculation.
- (Optional) Enable film-hire payment audits:
- In Head Office > Maintenance, open the Film Hire Payment form.
- Right click on the form.
- Select Display Audit Trail.
(Optional) If you are exporting to JDE from the Daily Posting Journal (DPJ), set ExportsFormat to Daily Posting Journal.