After planning for marathons is completed in Cinema Planning, bookings can be imported into Program Grid or Program Scheduler to create weekly schedules.
- Open the application you wish to use for scheduling.
- Click the Edit icon in the ribbon to enable Edit Mode.
- Navigate to the Planning Week with scheduled marathons.
- If using Program Grid, click File > Copy from Cinema Planning.
- If using Program Scheduler, click File > Load from Cinema Plan.
- Marathon bookings from Cinema Planning are imported into planning slots based on the Policy.
- Any Price Card configured on the booking in Cinema Planning is assigned to the first session in the marathon.
- Unlike in Program Scheduler, a marathon in Program Grid is displayed as a single block. It is possible to edit the properties of the individual sessions in Program Grid, but to view them separately in a planning grid, use Program Scheduler.
- Edit the imported marathon sessions as required.
- Click Save.