The Release Schedule page in Film Manager shows all films in Head Office, and is separated into tab views:
- Upcoming tab: Displays all upcoming films
- Historical tab: Displays all past films
- movieXchange tab: Displays films from movieXchange. You can add films from this tab to the Release Schedule, which will automatically create that film record in Head Office.
Note: You must have a movieXchange MX Film subscription to gain full access to this functionality. For setup instructions, see Enabling your MX Film subscription.
Each view displays:
- a single row per month, with up to five columns for the individual weeks
- every film for the current month, including those that have already played
Icons indicate whether a film is a midweek open or a platform release:
- Midweek open: A film that has a release date that isn't the first day of a planning week—usually because distributors decide a film's release date.
- Platform release: A film that plays at a select number of sites on its opening date. On each following week, that select number of sites is increased.