Holdover sheet modes determine how you make film bookings.
- Film bookings are made for each screen: At head office, film bookings are assigned to exact screens for each cinema.
- Film bookings are made using ranked slots: At head office, ranked slots are used to indicate the priority of films. Cinema managers then assign the film bookings to the appropriate screens at each cinema. For example: A new release in Booking Slot 1 is assigned to the largest screen. The largest screen at Anaheim is Screen 1, whereas the largest screen in San Jose is Screen 2.
- In Head Office, go to Maintenance > System settings.
- Set the system setting FILMSCHED.HoldoverSheetView to either Screen, Booking Slot or Booking Approval.
- In Cinema Manager, go to Maintenance > System settings.
- Set the system setting FILMSCHED.HoldoverBookingMode to the same value.
Note: Booking Slot and Booking Approval both set the holdover sheet to use ranked slots, but Booking Slot requires re-approval for changes made to already approved sessions.