Manage your film-hire calculations in Vista Cloud by configuring the agreed conditions for exhibition.
Most calculations are based on the following conditions:
- Distribution terms: The share of box office a distributor is entitled to for the exhibition of films.
- Film hire contracts: An agreement for exhibiting a specific film, that states what distribution terms apply during the weeks of play at each cinema.
- Payment terms (optional): The time payment to the exhibitor is due.
These conditions are all represented by configurable maintenance forms in Head Office.
Film-hire payment form
- Distribution terms for film hire
- Creating distribution terms
- Distribution Terms For Film Hire form
- Configuring house costs
- Setting up screen deductions
- Cinema film hire contracts
- Creating a film-hire contract
- Creating film-hire contracts in bulk
- Cinema Film Hire Contracts form
- Creating different film hire contracts for each movie format
- Creating different film hire contracts according to film language
- Adjusting a film-hire contract
- Calculating film hire
- Automating film-hire calculations
- Running film-hire calculations
- Viewing film-hire calculations
- Film hire calculation methods
- Configuring film-hire calculations
- Excluding zero-value tickets from a film hire calculation
- Choosing a default film hire pre-calculation deduction for films
- Calculating film hire after adjusting contracts
- Working out film-hire payments
- Box office and film hire adjustments
- Excluding zero-value tickets from box office adjustments
- Creating custom film hire calculations
- Calculating film hire by ticket class
- Using film hire to calculate royalty payments
- Entering distributor invoices
Exporting film hire