Use ticket types to configure tickets that match a particular patron's status or circumstance, such as Adult, Child, Student, Senior Citizen, Staff Member, or Coupon.
Create and maintain ticket types in Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Ticket types.
- Ticket types let you configure the main details of the ticket type, including price default, and the methods by which the ticket type can be sold.
- You can include or remove a ticket type from existing price cards.
- The settings on the Vouchers tab allow the ticket type to be defined as a Voucher (redemption), or configured for use in a membership program. Barcodes for vouchers are set up here.
- You can group ticket types into packages of a collection of one or more ticket types, and concession items.
- You can specify general ledger account details for each ticket type.
- You can link media sets to ticket types.