You can use a discount promotion to discount items and tickets during a specific time range, or at particular days and times.
- Create a new Maintenance > Promotions and Discounts.
For example: $2 off popcorn, 25% off weekday Adult 3D tickets
- Set the Type to Discount.
- Configure the required Effective Date Range, Valid Days, and Valid Time Range.
- (Optional) Configure a POS Security Level required to use the discount.
Note: POS security is only available for Discount and Comp type promotions.
- On the Items and Ticket tab, select the items and/or tickets valid for the discount.
Item Class: Popcorn; Item: (All in Item Class); Type: Price Off; Value: $2.00
Price Card: 3D Weekday, 3D Weekday Evening; Ticket Type: Adult; Type: Percentage Off; Value: 25%
- Click Save.