Electronic transactions include credit and debit card payments.
As these payments do not need to be physically stored or manually sent to the bank, you need to create fund locations and funds to handle these separately from your physical funds.
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, create a fund.
- Set the fund location to one that you have configured for electronic transactions.
- Select Do not allow denomination payment types.
- Select Dispatch on close day.
Note: The payment groups included in this fund should be set to auto-reconcile to this fund.
- Ensure Allow deposit from, Banking fund, Disable on dispatch, Must be empty to close day and Allow fund counts are not selected.
You can now go to the Reconciliation and Deposits tab of your credit and debit card payment groups and set Reconcile to fund to this fund.