Count your funds at the end of the day, or during the day (for example, between morning and evening shifts). This lets you find any variance in your balances to be investigated.
- In Cinema Manager > CashDesk > Fund status, click Fund Count.
- Choose whether you want to perform a midshift fund count, for counting during the day, or a closing fund count, for counting before you close the day (based on the system setting ConfirmFundBalances).
- Select the funds to count and click Next.
- Enter the quantity of each payment type, for each fund you are counting, and click Next.
- (Optional) If there is variance between the expected balance and your entered counts for any fund, you will be prompted to apply adjustments to balance the funds. Apply any adjustments you want, and click Next (based on the system setting FundCountVarianceApproach).
- Review the fund count summary. Once it is correct, enter any user credentials required to confirm the fund count (based on the system setting FundCountRequiresWitness).
- Choose whether you want to generate the Fund Count Summary report, and click Confirm.