During the day, you might need to make a miscellaneous transaction, for instance to record money received from arcade machines, or petty cash expenses such as stationery.
- On Cinema Manager's Fund status page, click Create deposit.
- Select Fund deposit location.
- Click Miscellaneous deposit.
- Select the checkboxes to add deposit sources, and click Next.
- Enter a deposit value, and click Next.
- Review the deposit details. You can go back to correct any values.
- Enter your bank bag number.
- Enter your login details, and click Confirm.
The fund value will be updated with the miscellaneous deposit you created.
To view a history of the fund's transactions, run the Fund Transaction History report.
Tip! You can override the calculated sales tax on miscellaneous transactions by enabling the system setting AllowSalesTaxOverride.
Please sign in to leave a comment.