Create a deposit from a fund or sales session to put your cash and cheques into a bank bag to be sent to the bank.
Before you begin
Enable your payment groups to be deposited in Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Payment Groups.
- In Cinema Manager > CashDesk > Fund status page, click Create deposit.
- Select the fund location for the new deposit to be stored in.
- (Optional) If you are creating a deposit for miscellaneous revenue such as arcade game cash, change the deposit type to Miscellaneous deposit.
- Select any funds, sales sessions, or miscellaneous revenue to create the deposit from.
Note: The system setting CashDeskDepositFrom determines your available deposit sources. Depending on the EnforceFloatControl system setting, sales sessions can't be used as a deposit source until the entire float has been returned.
- Enter amounts for each payment type included in the deposit.
Note: Your organisation may have configured the system setting CreateDepositMaximum to place a restriction on the allowed deposit value.
- (Optional) Click Add misc expenses to allow for any expenses that may have been incurred (for example, milk for staff room).
- Confirm the deposit details, enter the Bank bag number, and enter any user credentials required.
Note: You may require a witness to enter their user details, depending on the system setting DepositRequiresWitness.