You can use Cinema Manager's Transaction analyser to view your cinema's transaction information. The Transaction analyser lets you find and investigate transactions in your cinema database, which can help to:
- confirm the details of a patron's purchase
- find the correct amount to refund
- perform an audit of a POS operator's sale sessions
- Go to Cinema Manager > Reporting > Transaction analyser.
- In the Filter by dropdown, you can either:
- Select Transaction to find a transaction directly, or
- Select any other option to find transactions related to your selection.
Example: If you wanted to find transactions for a particular Loyalty card, you would select Loyalty Card.
- Enter more details about the selected option to get more specific results.
Example: Date, transaction, film.
- Click Apply filter.
Transaction Analyser will show transaction results that match the options and details you've added.
Tip: To view a lot of transactions together, or use them for detailed analysis, you can export your results to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet by selecting an option from the Export results dropdown.