Use this method when you want to quickly transfer cash from one fund to another.
- In CashDesk, click Transfer funds on a fund's dropdown menu.
You can also click Top up sales session on a sales session's dropdown menu.
- If you're prompted, select a transaction type.
Note: Transaction types only apply to fund-to-fund transfers, not transfers between funds and sales (POS) sessions.
Tip! You can set up custom transaction types in Maintenance > Fund Transaction Types.
- Select either the source fund you want to transfer cash from, or the destination fund where the payment types will be moved to.
Note: One of these will be preselected depending on whether you chose Transfer funds or Top up sales session.
- Enter the quantity or value to be moved for each payment type.
Tip! Click Transfer All to move the entire contents of the source fund.
- (Optional) Enter any comments associated with the fund transfer.
- Click Transfer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.