After you've entered your stock counts in Cinema Manager, you can print out a Stocktake Variance report to help investigate any large variances.
- Click in the header of the stocktake.
- For items with large variances, check the following:
The initial stock count was correct.
All stock receipts were entered for that item.
All adjustments (for example, transfers and wastage) were entered for that item.
All Items Made records were entered for that item.
The item record has correct unit-of-measure conversion factors.
- If you find that some stock receipts, adjustments, or Items Made were not entered prior to setting the stocktake date and time, update those records.
- Open the stocktake again and click Refresh stock.
- When you are satisfied that any variances in the stocktake are acceptable, print final copies of the Stock Variance and Stock Valuation reports for your files.
- Click Finalise.
Note: If your organisation performs stocktakes in Day End mode, the option to finalise the stocktake will not be available. Instead, Cinema Manager automatically finalises the stocktake during the end-of-day process.
Performing a stocktake
Useful stock reports for your head office
Please sign in to leave a comment.