Close the day after you have cashed up all your sales sessions and are not expecting any more business for the day.
Before you begin
- Depending on your system configuration, you may be required to perform a Closing Fund Count before closing the day.
- Enter any tips for the day - you won't be able to make edits after the day is closed.
- In Cinema Manager > CashDesk > Fund status click Close Day in the page header.
Note: You can also do this from the Sales sessions page
- Check that all the criteria necessary for closing the day have been met.
- Confirm all your fund balances are correct.
- (Optional) Dispatch any outstanding deposits and settle transactions.
Funds must be marked as Dispatch on Close Day to be able to be dispatched here (for example: a fund for auto-reconciled credit card transactions).
Settlement runs independently in the background, and will continue running after you've finished closing the day.
- Run any end of day reports, extracts, or database jobs.
After you finish
If you need to reopen the day, click Reopen day in the page header of Cinema Manager > CashDesk > Fund status.
Please sign in to leave a comment.